- 2 Thessalonians 3:5 ~ May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.
- 1 John 4:16 ~ 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
- Romans 8:38-39 ~ For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Psalm 103:17 ~ But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children.
- Isaiah 54:10 ~ For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.