Kat at To Talk of Many Things tagged me for a meme. I answered some of these questions for her already, but this looks like fun, I’m in.
- Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag seven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I’m still fairly new to this blog world, so coming up with 7 will be a challenge in itself….coming up with ten questions, whew…I’ll do my best.
I will tag:
Mrs. Older at A Word to the Wives
Heidi at Heidi Girl
Jill at Ink Paint and Cloth
Kate at Teaching What is Good
Marilyn at Memories Keepsakes Gifts
Natasha at To Live for Him
Jacqueline at Deep Roots at Home
Though I don’t comment much, I follow these blogs and am encouraged by them, I hope you will be too.
I’ll ask for answers to these questions:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What’s your favorite vacation destination?
- Canada is phasing out the penny, the US is talking of doing the same, should we? Why or why not?
- What color is predominant in your closet?
- Share your best one line of advice for a new Momma.
- When is the last time you were outside your comfort zone?
- Where are you in your family’s birth order?
- Are you a full time homekeeper, or do you also hold a job/career outside the home?
- What’s your favorite frugal tip for me?
- Encourage me with your go-to Scripture reference for a heavy heart.
Now for my answers to the questions posed to me:
1. List your must-haves for a successful road trip. Tires, a car battery and $$$…the rest is just stuff.
2. How many books do you read in a year?
My first answer to this question was incorrect due to a very bad memory. So far this year, I’ve read four, and am currently reading Story of Soul by Therese de Lisieux and Imitation of Christ by Thomas A’Kempis
3. Should the U.S. get rid of the penny which costs more to make that it is worth to spend? I’ve held the opinion for years that they should. A penny isn’t worth the materials that make it anymore.
4. Does your community have a parade at some point during the year? When? Do you participate or go to watch it each year? The last parade we went to was Christmas. I’m not really up on the community happenings here, I will go to watch if I know about it.
5. What’s the minimum amount of sleep you can get by on? Four or five, but I can’t do it for many days in a row
6. What would you do with a six-month break from work or school and the money to support it?
Sorry, I just can’t go there, even in my wildest imagination right now. I’ve been on an 11 month break, but without the funding, lol.
7. What do you love most about your hometown? The memories of family gatherings, and Christian fellowship.
8. What is something you are especially looking forward to this summer? Deliverance
9. Where is your favorite place to vacation? What do you do there? A little campground in Washington State, “Teanaway”. When I was young, it was a Bible camp (Bible Rock Camp) that my family attended and enjoyed. A few years ago, all but one of my siblings and myself met there for a reunion. The camp buildings have been removed, and the land is being returned to it’s natural state, replanted and all. It was such a neat time of reminiscing, and passing on our memories and love of the place to our kids.
10. What is your favorite hobby or activity you share with someone else? Reading, watching movies, writing. I’m in a very laid back season of life right now, lol.